Indian Team is playing against the proteas on the land of South Africa, on a land where they have mot won a test series. Indian team played some real brilliant cricket in the first match and sealed the first match, Due to Multiple Injuries Kohli’s Spasm, Siraj getting Injured on-field and on the top of that batsman falling short of runs. Now Broadcaster give explanation on Controversial DRS call.
India were not in a good position in the second test match. Elgar Stood tall and in front of the Indian team and won the second test. Indian’s Came back in the Third test.
Team India Shocked after DRS overtured Decision
Indians opted to Bat First. In the final test match where the score was even 1-1. The Skipper Kohli came back in and led the side very well. The Indians came into bat first and played showed some solid defense, The openers were sent back early, Then the Wall of the Indian team and Skipper led from the front, Kohli Managed to get 79 runs and lost the wicket almost at the end. He Played a Classy and a Fighting Knock. Kohli was leaving his wicket on the same cover drive ball, He stopped and left that balls very well. He has been a champion player and he showed real character.
Indians Managed to get 223 on the board. The Hosts started of well, Until Elgar was sent back by Bumrah. Petersen is the Backbone of Proteas in a very tough Situation he played a fighting Knock and scored 72 runs. One of the Most Important Knocks of his life, Indian team with a brilliant knock of Pant managed to get 198. Pant’s Century gave this total to the team.
Virat Kohli shows his frustration on the Ground on Controversial DRS
The Hosts came to chase, Makram started well, but was sent back In an over Ashwin was bowling to Elgar the ball hit on the pads and was looking plumb to everyone present, everyone watching the Umpire Gave him out. But Elgar Reviewed it, at the start of the review it was looking out The ball Pitched in Line Impact was in Line and Missed the Stumps by Inches, Everyone watching was shocked with the decision,
The Main and a very Important reason the high bouncing pitches of south Africa Is one of the Important factor. The Review was successful because of the bounce the track has shown. The Ball has never kept low it has always gone upwards.
Wasim Jaffer took this on twitter and wrote. “ You Know the way they say Technology is 99% Accurate, today we saw the rest 1%.”
— Wasim Jaffer (@WasimJaffer14) January 13, 2022
Super Sports Broadcaster give explanation on Controversial DRS call
Super Sports has explained the review that rescued elgar in the decider, The Review was successful and went against the visitors because of the Bounce that South African pitches give, There is a bit high bounce, the Skipper elgar knew this well so he decided to review it and it went in his favor. The Bounce has been a key factor in South Africa, Lets see what ODI Pitches gives us.
— SuperSport 🏆 (@SuperSportTV) January 13, 2022